Sunday 30 January 2011

Bad Sunday.

Never really prided myself as someone who always kept trying and never gave up. With a lot of things, everything infact. If it was too hard or too much I wouldn't bother. With the things that needed me to open up or make decisive actions were the worst. I hate leaving myself out in the open. I'm not a risky person unfortunately.

Recently I can't stop thinking about one person. Its horrible and lovely at the same time. Nothing will come of it, because theres no reason why this person would want much to do with me and I don't have the guts to say anything.

I keep on reading fucking quotes over the internet saying all this shit about 'you're young, live without regret' ect ect... but that doesn't make it any easier, just leaves me feeling like a coward.

2 comments: