Sunday 16 May 2010

A Day Out

Yesterday started with a session of revision for my upcoming exam on monday, what I should be doing at present...


I then went to Camden Town, met with Daniel and Oliver; two close friends and started the search for a denim jacket. I looked in all the high street shops, couldn't find anything, so we went to the Stables market, prestigeous for its vintage clothes. I walked into this husky, cramped looking shop; the smell of old worn leather and timeless fabric hit me instantly. We're looking around, browsing at the endless racks of clothes when we come across a whole section dedicated to denim jackets. I tried some of them on, some far to big and not ragged enough, then tucked in behind some of the ones we pulled out, a Levis denim jacket came to view. I tried it on instantly and was pleasantly surprised to see it fit nicely. This was the awful bit, I was expecting to see a ridiculous three figure price tag; but it was only 25 pound. Purchased it immediately with some help from Danile for the cash. One of my favourite pieces of clothing.




I also bought a new ear stretcher, made of bone. I went from a 2.26mm stretcher to a 4mm. On my way to 6mm.


Starbucks was the next stop, Oliver bought one of those ice/coffee things, his first sip and smile of pure content was awesome.


The shisha bar in Finchely Central was our next location and jam for the evening. We got there and some more people joined us. God knows why, but the bar we were at was having a 'Polish Party' we didn't feel inclined to stay at all, so we all left; about 7 of us and walked to find somewhere to go. We ended up in this bar in the middle of no where with some orange shisha and turkish tea. Turned out to be a really nice evening. Me and Daniel walked home from Finchely Central which took us about an hour, I still don't know what made us want to walk home, but hey, was a really good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment